Thursday 28 January 2016

A year full of promise

I really feel this year is going to be a good one, fab and full of good things. Don't know if that's because I have made the determination to concentrate on promoting my jewellery, under the name La Lievre Jewellery. It feels good to be focused and not bitting and bobbing on this and that as and when I feel like it. I have taken the bull by the horns, I am in the process of updating all my online areas to tie up with one another, there's Etsy, good ole' Facebook, I've got Pinterest and Instagram, then there's this blog. Got a sign up form on my website so people can start to receive my newsletter, exclusive content and offers, right here ..www.la-lievre jewellery.uk

I have been more focused in my design efforts too, actually designing a spring collection, this consists of a set of 6 pendants that can be worn in any combination, one or two or three of them together. And it's got me wishing for warmer days. This collection should cheer the soul. And to compliment the collection and wrap up my branding into one tight package, I chose a new logo, to go with my new name, similar to what I was using any way and ordered lovely linen textured display cards for my pendants. So I am set up for 2016... Watch this space
New branding 


Spring Sparkle Collection 



No comments:

Post a Comment