Saturday 26 December 2015

The dash up to Yule

well I have neglected the blog a little, being a little lazy here and there !! no excuses !!

I had a couple of fairs and makers markets as well as a wedding fair which weren't very profitable, it takes petrol/time/money for these things you know !!
Life as an artist trying to make living is certainly not boring, dream up and make new ideas, work on the marketing and publicity organising stock, as well as working at my second stream of income teaching metal-smithing and teaching assistant a couple of days a week. I think I will certainly be back at Ely market come march next year, if no one hires me as Artist in Residence or I get a mega famous person start wearing my jewellery on National TV

My little effort at the moment is a two week exhibition with The Norwich Arts and Crafts Collective. There are some very talented, wonderful and friendly artists of whom I am making my acquaintance with when I do my invigilating sessions. These are the pictures I have of my work in there.  
The Selkie Wife
Here be Dragons



Yule Dreaming 
Black, White & Red
Jackaloupe

King of the Hares
Watching the Faries




The Kitchen Witch's Cat








No comments:

Post a Comment