Thursday 3 September 2015

Hidden Worlds

Last week started with a visit from my mother,I didn't get a lot of work done, but we had some nice days out, some sunshine and a fair bit of rain. On our way home one day, I was driving in a downpour at 15mph, as I actually couldn't see where I was going. Scary stuff. 
Before all that rain, she managed to get some gorgeous photos, she has a great eye for a good picture, and found all this hidden beauty in my garden. I hope you will enjoy these wonderful pictures
windfall oak leaves










red plant
little acornmoss on stone wall
raindrops on green apple


For my next instalment I will be writing about silver,what it means to us throughout history,the things we created, the symbolism of silver in religions, cultures, mythology and todays everyday life. watch this space. I'm hoping it'll be a read. 
tiny toadstool in the grass

And then the rains came 





No comments:

Post a Comment