Saturday 1 August 2015

Fab times at Ely

well its been some time since I last posted. I've been busy with the market stall and all is going well, made some great friends with the other stall holders, always lovely enthusiastic people to talk to about my work, have acquired lots of commissions from these market conversations and lots of returning customers.  I do so love to interact with my customers.  I will be here for only a couple more months then on to new fairs and markets for run up to the Christmas period. If you have met me at the market, please pop on over to Facebook and follow my page for updates and to find out where I will be and dont forget I am always at the end of an email if you need a present for someone or yourself
here are some items that have been on sale in Ely these past few months 






A beautiful and detailed textile art was picked up by its new owner today at the market. Liana already had a frame in mind for this and knew she wanted a garden scene, this will be displayed in her front room with a collection of some of my other textiles.




No comments:

Post a Comment