Friday 14 August 2015

The Kitchen Witch's Cat

over the last few days, I have been feeling witchy ... after having a week off from the day job last week and not doing any thing to replace stock for Sally's Silver Stitches, and feeling really annoyed with myself  I'm on a roll again. it was this little ginger cat that set me off
I managed to fit a fair bit into a smallish frame, there's the little ginger tom, with what I think is a bit of an attitude on his face ! the obligatory witches hat, along with a hanging cauldron and a bunch of herbs, drying above him with a little talisman hanging among them from a piece of string 

Then there's this one, it started off in my head as The Coven. Is it witches disguising themselves as Hares to conduct their full moon rituals?  think I'll call it Skyclad, they are stitched in reclaimed velvets and silks and sparks from the 'fire' light their moon dance
Then there's the 2nd version of The Hare, The Oak & The Amethyst that is above in the blog title, don't know which one I prefer. So now I'm on that roll, I better carry on, I've got Autumn, Samhain, Winter and Yule fairs to stock up for. 



No comments:

Post a Comment